Thursday, July 26, 2007

Catch Up

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Saturday! What was I thinking? Better yet, what was I doing? These days have just flown by.

Yesterday, I took a vacation day. My little brother Remington had an appointment...a 4 hour tour no less...only to find that he is Autistic and Moderate to Severe MR along with his Down's Syndrome diagnosis. Even with all that going on, he's still a pretty good kid. And since my mom watches the kids usually...I didn't think she should bring them with on that tour.

So the kids (and mom's 2 foster teen boys) went to the beach. I took the 2 teen boys overnight as they'd drive mom nuts on her 4 hour tour. We went at 10 a.m. and had the whole beach to ourselves...we only stayed for an hour...and that was plenty I think. We came home, showered up and I made some pizzas for lunch. Then after mom got home, I brought the boys back home.

Monday and Tuesday...work...as usual. And Sunday...well I just can't remember what we did. Probably not much..since I can't remember...lol. It's tough getting old, I tell ya!

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A chunk of your post was obscured by the video block. I tried to reload, but it was still there.

It seems odd to me that all of that stuff can be diagnosed just like that. Hopefully you guys can start providing him the aid he needs in time for him to catch up as best as he can.