Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

I wanted to take the time today to wish you all a Happy 4th of July.
I also wanted to take the time to remember all the men and women that have served and died for our freedom.

Without them, I wouldn't be posting this today.

You see, I'm very passionate about my freedom.
Because I could never serve our Country due to my seizures.
I take it for granted some times, but on these kinds of holidays, I truly remember and reflect what it's really about.
And I try to thank those who have or are serving our Country.
Because truly, if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be safe and sound and free to be and do like I do.

So if you are reading this today, take time to reflect on your freedom.
Thank those who have fought for it.
Appreciate it every day.
Be proud to be American.

And if you know someone in the military, please link them here so that I can thank them for my freedoms and let them know I appreciate them.

Thank you. You are very much loved and appreciated.
These Colors will never run.

No comments: