Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the Plot thickens....

This whole Uncle Jerrill thing keeps on getting more and more mysterious as we undig the past.
I can't wait to talk to my aunt and find out a few more things.
I'm thinking that I have been "Up North" for so long, I just don't know or understand the Southerner's Ways...but I sure can't wait to learn!
And Lord, Don't make me go to Heaven to ask the Elder's either. They all should have known us young'ns woulda been asking questions. If they only woulda wrote it down for us...we wouldn't have to ask then.
I am prepared for what is to come though. My expectations are not very high and no matter what...you gotta love your family...they're all you have in this world and you sure can't pick your family.
And let THAT be the lesson of the day.

And hey, I actually have 3 grandma's and not 2 like I thought. It sure woulda been nice to know all of them...I'm hoping to learn more when I go to San Antonio soon!

And last night I requested my dad's Military records. I think I'm gonna request Tom's dad's today. Then we'll have some military paperwork to scrapbook. It's all about leaving a legacy...something my elder's didn't think to do. That is even MORE important now.
The Marlar Legend WILL go on. Outlaws or not...we will prevail!

No comments: