Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bathroom

Can we talk about the bathroom for a minute?

It's the most used room in the house.
It's where everyone congregates.
And no matter what, everytime I'm in there, SOMEONE always comes in with a question or comment.
Why are we talking about the Bathroom this morning? Well, I'll tell ya.....

Last night I was in there packing up the toiletrie bag and restocking the first aid kit for the boys to take on their camping expedition. I thought I was alone...as our bathroom is not big at all...and in real life it might be 6 feet x 4 feet....it's teeny tiny. I was just packing away, kind of in my own little world ya know? All of a sudden I realize that Monique is talking to me...from the toilet seat. I turn around and just look at her...that's when I thought..."Geeze...I can't even pack up the boys in peace!" And that's when I knew I needed to post that thought here.

And those of you with kids, you KNOW what I'm talkin' about!
Now I'm off to sew on a patch for a Boy Scout...Happy Saturday!
(And it seems I have an admirer...Hi Raj!)

No comments: