Wednesday, July 18, 2007

No Puppies Yet

Nope...no puppies yet. She is getting close though...and I'll spare you the details, but sometime this week, we will have new puppies. I keep calling the Benzick house daily, for anything new. I ask silly questions and thank goodness Cheryl is my best friend so that she can put up with my sillyness. I told her I'll sleep with the phone...just call me...I'll come running! Well, maybe not running...but you get the idea....unless I'm at work...then I'll have to wait until 5 or 6...depends on if I have to get Tom from work or not.

Speaking of Tom...his fuel pump went out on his way home from Camp Tomahawk...so he drove it straight to the shop...and he had them fix the brakes too. There's a nice $200 bill for us...that cuts into my funds. We'll deal though. We always do.

So...I have been driving him to work. Partly cause his car is in the shop. Partly because his license got suspended because he didn't pay his seatbelt fine on time. Maybe one day he'll learn. Or NOT. Thank goodness they have a state website so that you can check on things like that. Hopefully by the end of the week, he'll be reinstated. And then we'll get his car too. Cause this is getting old. After all, I'm a creature of habit...and I like my daily schedule not to be disturbed.

Oh and the Boss? He's not really on vacation this week...he's gonna be in and out of the office all week instead. Bummer for me, I wanted to hit the basement and organize those files and boxes! We'll see what happens, I guess.

And Welcome Home Minnesota Troops! Let's pray they set a date today to bring the rest of you home....and soon too!

Try to stay cool...it's pretty warm and awfully muggy outside. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: