Saturday, July 21, 2007

1000

That's how many pictures I backed up last night. Well sorta. I put it on my 1G memory card to burn to a disc...only the disc isn't readable, so I think I'll have to get new ones. The ones that I do have were given to me anyway, so no loss of $$ there! I'll have to go get groceries tomorrow anyway, so I'll add that to my ever-growing list.

While I am there, I'll look at hard drives. I need a bigger one. Mine just ain't cuttin' it anymore. I think I'll look online too.

And while I'm online, I might as well stock up on KI Memories cardstock from ScrapSupply! I won the "Poster of the Month" drawing...and got a $25 gift certificate too! I'll have to stock up before retreat in September for sure...that's fast approaching! AND best news of all...I found my Power Layout kit when we went through all the stuff in the garage the other weekend. Gettin' ready for a garage sale is hard work...but you never know what you'll find! We're planning that for the middle of August...I hope I can get that day off....we'll see though!

Happy Saturday to you...now go outside and get a lot done today!

No comments: