Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday's Word From The Wise

Learn from this and grow.
Don't make someone pay for somebody else's mistake.
Especially if they didn't ask for it or have anything to do with it.

You see my father was not perfect. In fact he never claimed to be.
He made mistakes that he had to live with until the day he died.
He hurt his children in the process and now we have to live with that.
While I vowed to find my brothers, I knew it wouldn't be easy on any of us.
I knew some things would come out and some feelings would hurt and while I can't change any of that NOW, I can move forward and try to mend.

And I can recite the Serenity Prayer.
Accept the things I cannot change.
And I can find strength in the Lord. And pray.every.single.day.
And ask Him to help heal those that were hurt most by this.
And have faith that it will all work out for the best and we can all bond like we should.
Yes, you gotta have Faith.
Pray, Have Faith, and Believe.

So say a little prayer for us as we get through all these emotions.
Love,
TT

No comments: