Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Ramblings

Man, am I glad it's Thursday!!
Now what that means for us is.....
Tommy comes home tomorrow night...only 2 weeks to go!
Exactly 4 weeks from now, we'll be flying to Minnesota.
Payday is tomorrow.
3 more days until the last week of school for this term.
If I work hard tonight and tomorrow, I can have the weekend for scrapping.
I get to make a list of things to do before the trip, what to pack, etc.

The girls have a band concert on Tuesday...and it's WaterPlay day. I'll be there with Mack Daddy.

I need to get a memory card for my phone. It takes semi-great photos. Heh. I even snapped one of Amanda actually working. Somehow I think I can USB it to the computer. One day I'll learn how to use all the things it can do.

As soon as the school figures out my 2 class schedule, I can confirm and get my books. Even though I'll be on vacation from work, there is not rest from school. I couldn't just take a term off without having to reapply. Hopefully they'll get it right soon.

Toodles for now...
Happy Thursday!
Love,
TT

No comments: