Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's Musings

I have a paper to start and finish up by Sunday. It's supposed to be 7-10 pages. I'm trying to find the wind in me and I think today that will happen.

The girls have a band concert this afternoon, so I'm off at 1pm today. After that I'll come home and crank out an outline, list my references (most are already listed), and start there for a couple hours (while I prepare supper).

Erik has scouts tonight and he has to be there at 6. I think the girls and I are going to the Library...not sure I want to be roped into something I don't want to do. They are having a recruiting event. I'll have Erik call Anthony and find out for sure though.

I'm still tickled about my brother. I have some layouts in mind for a couple of those photos we took too. And I can't wait to get photos scanned and dad's album started. And before I forget this...Mother..when you read this, I need to scan in the cards from the funeral when I get home too please!

I can't wait to meet my other brother as well. And eventually all my nieces and nephews. And great nieces and great nephews. I still can't believe that I'm a GREAT AUNT. Let's hope that happens before I get too old...hint, hint...like SOON!
God surely works in mysterious ways and Miracles happen.
Lord knows, I have alot of proof of that in my life!
As a matter of fact, I think we ALL do.
Everyday is a Miracle, if you look at it the right way. ;)

Happy Tuesday!
Love,
TT

No comments: