Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank God For Mothers

Thank GOD for my mom.
Who, in her young age, came up with a brilliant idea and a way to save us dollars!
Thanks Mom!!

11 days and counting and we're super excited.
Morristown's Dam Days is that weekend and the kids love going to the parade...it's like a 200 unit deal and the biggest one in Southern Minnesota! So that is on our list of to do's. Along with:
Basilleo's
Cheryl's
Lynn's
(We're staying at Mom's)
Tess's
And the infamous Ashley's Graduation Party of the YEAR!
I'm sure we'll find more to do and I will have some schoolwork to do while I'm there, so I'm not planning too much more than that!

Today I'm doing Ashley's album. I have all the photos sorted and hope to get ALL of them in this album. What I don't get in, I may have to figure out another album, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
This is my number one priority as it has to be shipped out on Friday and has to be completed by Wednesday as I start school again.

Happy Sunday!
Love,
TT

No comments: