Monday, May 4, 2009

A New Week...And I'm Feelin' So Good!

It's a new Monday.
A fresh week.
I've cleared my mind and working on clearing my soul.
I'm ready for the week.
Assignments are printed out.
Library trip is planned.
2 weeks to go before a week off.
Then next term I am taking only 2 classes. After that I may bump back to 3. I didn't want to be doing a bunch of work on vacation though. ;)
500 photos to sort through on Saturday.
All doubles I will get to keep.
The rest will try to make it into that album.
I have a box packed up (not sealed yet though) for Minneapolis Children's.
I have more albums to make for them. (2 were done on Sunday morning.)
I'm trying to use up some stash.
I have to start my dad's rememberance album.
(Read more photo sorting...after graduation though)
So much to do, so little time to do it in.
Where is Willy Wonka when I need him?
Enough ranting today.
Happy Monday.
Love,
TT

No comments: