Thursday, May 28, 2009

7 More Days

Happy Birthday to my sister Teressa who turns 36 today! I'll crank out a card for you and send it out tomorrow! (Better late than never!)

7 more days until we leave for Minnesota.
10 more days until Ashley graduates high school.
By the time I get done mounting all her photos to background papers and cardstock, she'll have 2 albums' worth. Those albums are 12 inches x 15 inches. 2 of them. I should be finished mounting the photos by Sunday so that I can ship a box of stuff up on Monday and it will get there by Thursday. It's all in the timing.

I went through our toiletries bags this morning. 2 of those and one is Erik's for camp. It's like I'm packing for 2 trips simultaneously...oh, that's right, I am. I need to get travel sized shampoo for him and I think he's set.

We'll start packing clothes this Sunday. After they all get washed, dried, and folded. I'll have the suitcase on my closet floor so it's out of the way...that'll be best I think.

Well I'm off to start my day at work now...and finalize my shopping list...not much on it actually...but enough anyway.

Happy Thursday!
Love,
TT

No comments: