Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Year And A Day

Happy Blogging Anniversary to me.
I have been blogging for 1 year and 1 day as of today.
Feels kinda good to reach this milestone. I wasn't sure I'd keep up with this blog, but I guess I'm here for the duration.

Thank you to all my friends and family for supporting my crazy journaling style and for reading faithfully as I babble on and on and ON about our lives and other miscellaneous stuff.

Thank you for viewing all my photos.
Thank you for putting up with all my different videos.
{Speaking of which, I need to change that today}
Thank you for your kind and not so kind comments.
I appreciate each and every one of them.
Even the dorky ones.

Thank you for the inspiration.
Each and every one of you have touched my life in some way, shape or form. HA! If you only knew just how much. I don't forget those that have left an impression upon my heart. Even if you wronged me. I've always been like that though.

Next weekend I will meet some of you. Some for the first time, and others for the umpteenth time. I'll tell you then how much you mean to me.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 of this crazy book of my life. It's only gonna get better. There will be many changes taking place this year, I can feel it. It's already started and I'm exhilarated and excited about it. I'm learning to embrace change. Everyday I'm learning.

Happy Saturday everyone.
Please leave a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!

Love,
TT

No comments: