Friday, April 25, 2008

The Bestman And The Bridesmaid...Part 3

Houston, We have TOUCHDOWN!

Our V-Man arrived yesterday...safe, sound, and hotter than ever! We are all thrilled that he made it. Unfortunately, we will only have 2/3 here as our Bridesmaid Tiffany couldn't make the wedding due to health issues. We are thinking of you Tiffany and wish you a speedy recovery Shugah! {I know you are reading this today!}

So the festivities began with Natalea and I helping Irene decorate the banquet hall yesterday. It looks sensational if I do say so myself. It's definitely Canada and USA United! I will post pictures when I can.

The Rehearsal went off without a hitch or incident. Janice and I handled that pretty well. Everyone understands their directions and instructions, so there should be a zero tolerance for mistakes today. Everything will be expected to be run perfectly smooth.

Irene's family mostly has arrived. They are a hoot. A bunch of crazy old Canucks. What else is there to say...they are some great people. Lorraine wants to hit Hooter's tonight. She's up for Shooters at Hooters again! I think we should bring Flo and train her proper as well. Heck, let's bring all the crazy Canucks and Hooterize them. No, in all seriousness, they are really fun and really friendly. We couldn't be surrounded by better people.

Well, I'll write more tomorrow and give you the skinny on the wedding. Should be a great time had by all that are attending. I will post pics as soon as possible. Of course, the Bride and Groom get to see them first and they will be edited to perfection.

Happy Friday!
Happy Wedding Day!

Love,
TT

No comments: