Thursday, December 18, 2008

Um, Yeah

Um, yeah, we had that air conditioner on yesterday. December 17, 2008. The AIR.
UNbelieveable.

If you want a cute, quick craft to do with the kids....head over to Kim Kesti's place and check out her crafty self. SHE ROCKS IT and puts Martha Stewart to SHAME! I must get that book too...much as my kids like to craft.

Anywho, it's Thursday.
Mother said she has a package for me better than the lottery.
It MUST be George Michael in a box. Hehe.
He'd be the only thing I can think of right now anyway.

Things left to do before tomorrow.....
Finish packing bags
Work on gifts
Get gift bags
Laundry
Charge camera battery
Pray I don't get that crap going around at work
and I'm sure some other things I can't think of right now at 4:50 a.m.

Final grades are in....STRAIGHT A's BABY!!!
Intro To Graphic Design=95.38
Management=91.29
Success Strategies=97.8
I think I might've made the Dean's List...more on that when I find out!
Not bad for an old lady with 4 kids and a full time job. Now if I can just get OUT of that damn Math class....Where is MADEA when I need her??

I have cards to make and send out too...apparently some folks thought us worthy of cards this year...hehehe. I wasn't going to send any out, guess that'll be added to my list!

Erik made a cane for the oldest member of the Legion in Vidalia and will present it to him tonight at a dinner we are invited to go to for Scouts. I'll bring my camera and post photos. (I know I owe you photos from weeks ago too!) He really worked hard on it, sanding and staining and finally applying the clear coat. He could go into business for himself and may have to take orders tonight. I may have to price it for him...$20 a cane. For all the work he's done, it's a fair price.

Kwanzaa is coming up...wonder if mom will celebrate it with Rem? He is of african decent you know...pretty cool if you ask me. It'd be a new tradition...maybe I'll research that one and start it up here too...add that to my list!

Happy Thursday!
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have kwanzaa stamps lol....how did you know???? yep the 26th of december is the celebration day for that...will have to research that. AND......no it has nothing to do with george....altho it has something in common with him lol. all the hint you are getting. mom