Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

Is NOT my 2 front teeth!

I had my children sit down and make their Christmas Wish Lists the other day. Here's what they came up with...all on their own I might add. Truly a scrapbooking moment...read on...

Erik
BB/Pellet Gun
MP3 Player
24 Pack of Mt. Dew (IMAGINE THAT!)
Pellets/BB's

Natalea
Jonas Brothers Posters
MP3 Player
Jeans
Bras

Gabryelle
A New House
Nintendo DS

MoMo (That's how she did it on her list..lol)
Wii
X-Box360
PSP
PS3
PS
Video Games
Animal Crossing-Wii
The Punisher-PS

(She's definitely been hanging around HER brother too much!)

So, Santa Baby, if you're so magical, make it happen. ;)

On other lists...
Ashley wants Aeropostale
Megan wants Hollister
(WHEN did they get so bougie? Aunt Jan is rollin' over on them bougie girls! HA!)

As for Tom and I, well we just want to win the MegaMillions so we can share it with y'all.
*I think that's a whole nother post!*
Collins, GA would never be the same and everyone here and there would have a real Christmas instead of a Charlie Brown one. (That's on soon too..watch CBS for details)
Pray hard.
Happy Christmas...as George says.
Love,
TT

No comments: