Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

'Twas the night before Christmas...
And all through the house...
My stockings are hung...
My presents are wrapped...
Bring it on!

Today is a day for relaxation. Both at work and at home.
We are having our Christmas party at noon today for the whole work family and our families are included to be there.
Mr. Salter likes for the younguns to be there...and it keeps him young.

After that we are going to see Santa Claus...not the Big Guy, the little town in Georgia only 11 minutes from my office.
Then we can say we've seen Santa Claus..lol!
(I'm taking pictures of course)

Then we'll come home to play games and party on Wayne, party on Garth with snacks and stuff.
And celebrate our blessings this year.

Tommy will start at the Rogers Prison on January 16 at 7:15 a.m. He'll train there for a week then head up north to Forsythe for a 4 week training course. He'll be home on the weekends though...me and the kids...we got this!! Oh yeah, speaking of kids...I promised them a Nintendo Wii if he got hired...guess I won't be making any more of THOSE anytime soon!!!


Happy Christmas Eve!
I hope you've been as blessed as we have this year!
With all my love,
TT

No comments: