Friday, December 12, 2008

Life Is Good

It's Friday.
MyPoints came through yesterday.
I'm going to get stocking stuffers after work or maybe on my lunch.
I can hide them here, at the office.
I may be going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow.
Hehehe.
The kids will stay home. They don't like my 3 hour tours in there.
OR
I bring Big Daddy and we leave the kidlins home...hmmm...
I'll have to ask him if he wants to make that trip.

We got our hams yesterday from Mr. W.L.
DANG...not sure my crock pot is big enough...we'll see next week though!

Happy Friday...I'll be taking finals this weekend...planned for tonight after work so I can have my weekend back to clean up that craft room...eyeing some cool shelves from Wal-Mart with a towel rack for my ribbon to hang...more on that later...
Love,
TT

No comments: