Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9 Days

Can you believe it?
Only 9 more days until Christmas is here and Santa makes his yearly appearance.
We are about done here, with a few more things to pick up for Santa being the last of our shopping.

I can't believe how this year has flown by. It's been amazing living down here in Georgia and we'll have been here a year next month on the 12th! I'll reflect more on that towards the new year.

Some things for me to finish up...
Laundry
Gifts to make
Last minute shopping
Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.

We have Boy Scouts tonight, then a Legion Dinner on Thursday. Hopefully I won't catch the flu that my boss has so lovingly decided to share. :) I just don't have time for that. NOT.AT.ALL.
Friday is fast approaching too.
Kids get out at 11:15 on Thursday...Tom is ECSTATIC! (*NOT*)
I may take Friday off.
I'll find out today.

Happy Tuesday.
Love,
TT

No comments: