Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

This is what the kids woke up to on Christmas day.
They have been truly blessed this year.
After we opened up all this, we headed to the beach at Tybee Island...our favorite spot.
My boys love the sand...
My girls love the surf...
These 2 just love the water...
Which was chilly, but the day was balmy and 80 degrees.
SO worth the trip and the hour and a half drive.
I love that we can do that...spend our Christmas day on the beach.
AWESOME.
(Now if I can just convince my family to move here too...it'd be PERFECT!)
Happy Boxing Day!
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Diane Willard Kaufman said...

Happy holidays to you and your family! We're offering winter specials for my cottages on Tybee island, so when you get a chance visit my website and blog to stay connected with your beloved Tybee Island! www.mermaidcottages.com here's to a great 2009 for all of us!