Thursday, November 1, 2007

{Halloween Pics}

Erik...Prisoner

Natalea...Princess

Gabryelle...10 of Hearts (Cause she'll be 10 soon)


Monique...8 of Diamonds (Cause she'll be 8 in 13 days!)

Yep this Halloween the kids made a haul...but that didn't surprise me. Tom said he took them around about 15 blocks. I couldn't imagine what a haul they would have made if they would have started earlier. Next year, I'll have to take the day off so they can!

And don't you know...Momma got the M&M's...and Peanut Butter Kisses too! I'll be raiding the candy bar bowl before I leave the house this morning for my trip!

Oh yeah...my trip...Only 12 hours to go before I land in Savannah!! Look out Georgia here I come! {Georgia will surely never be the same again}

I am packed and ready to go...well almost...just have to shower and get ready and pack up what I use this morning.

Ok my Best Bridesmaid....I'll see you in 12! Chipster and Kim...I'll see you in 55!

Ya'll have a great weekend...I know I surely will!!

I'll post pictures when I get back.

Love,

TT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now REALITY sets in....You are almost here....Bring on the nerves....im excited, nervous, ecstatic, overjoyed, and filled with anticipation!!! Hope you enjoy your trip here as much as I will enjoy having you here! I love ya

kelly said...

i love their costumes!!!