Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pictures

My van the morning of the freshly fallen snow!
Our first real stick to the ground snowfall...Thanksgiving morning...I had the flu so I didn't go with the rest of the family to Aunt Donna's house. They finally brought me a plate at 10:30 p.m.!
My new haircut...I cut 3-4 inches off the bottom...and wore it down all day today! Ya'll woulda been proud...I didn't even eat any of it for or with my lunch!
And the EVER SO SEXY Mr. Blue! Everytime I push his little hand down and turn him on..he says to me, "I'm on babe, I'm on!" When I turn him off though, he says, "Hey, who turned out the lights?" I don't know who did his voice, but he sure is my sexy Mr. Blue! I'm getting him tattooed on the right side of my chest....poking out of my bikini top even!!
We had fun at Tessie's today...all the cousin's except 2 were there! That don't usually happen just because of work schedules and such. Jason got his ass handed to him by Tessie on the pool table! Three times!!!! Don't mess with a Marlar, I'm telling you!!!
We had a great meal, complete with a picnic ham, scalloped corn, cherry fruit salad, buns, pies, brownies, etc. etc. etc. One thing this family don't lack..is good grub! We can grub with the best of them...and most everyone is an awesome Chef Pierre Bodere! AND we even had a punch fountain!!! Danna brought the fountain, the recipe, and the ingredients for a great punch! I did take pictures, but on Larry's camera (he's gonna email me pics I think).
Mark this down on your calendars.....TONJA FORGOT HER CAMERA!!!!
Have a great rest of your weekend...I love you all!!
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just dont understand why you wont wear your hair down more often. You look awesome with it down. Not that you dont look awesome with it up. I just happen to like it down more! But you know that. I have told you once or twice I think. MUAH!!