Sunday, November 18, 2007

Princess

Princess~

The daughter of a sovereign.
The wife of a Prince.

~~As defined by Webster's New World Dictionary/Thesaurus.

My dad used to call me Princess. In fact, I think he called all his granddaughters that as well. Monique even has pajamas that say Princess on them. Megan is so Diva that she is almost a Queen.

Recently, I was told that I was a Princess and that I should be treated as such every single day. How I wish that were true. Some days I feel like a Princess. But others are not Princess-y days. Some days, well...I just get CROWNED...and then I surely do feel like a Queen!

This week has been a tough one for our family. Thursday I found out that my dad's only niece, Diane, died at the Little Rock Hospital from injuries sustained in a house fire. She was 47. She was one of three cousins on my dad's side of the family. I am truly saddened by this tragedy and send prayers and thoughts out to my cousins in Arkansas.

That same day my mother called me at work to let me know that my Aunt Jan wasn't doing so hot. I did venture off to see her Friday after work and had quite the conversation with her even in her delirium. My Aunt Jan is holding her own, although it won't be long before she loses her battle with cancer.

With all this going on this weekend, life is truly too short and it ought to be lived and every opportunity seized. I have said it time and time again. I hope you all are listening to me when I speak.

That being said, watch for some important changes happening in our lives very soon! When I'm ready to go public with it, I'll let you know!

Tiffany will be here in 12 days....let the countdown to the reindeer games begin!!! She wants to see some snow while she is here...I'll see if I can't arrange for that to happen since she has possession of my Georgia Bulldog undies!! GO DAWGS!!!!
Hooters...WATCH OUT!! Minnesota will never be the same as Georgia still hasn't recovered from my visit!!

Thanks Tiffany and PC...for keeping me in check...and for the inspiration to do it all over again every day! MUAH!!

Happy Sunday!
I love you!
TT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not real sure what to say on this one....as you know I always have something to say! Yes.....I agree you should be treated as a princess....you deserve nothing less than that! I have already told ya the reason why, although I am not sure you were listening when I said it. And as far as that snow thing goes....you dont have to worry bout that. You know you are gonna get those bulldog undies anyway! Snow or not! Glad ya think we give ya the inspiration to do it all again everyday.....in reality all I ever do is just believe in ya and just tell ya each day how much I love ya and how much you mean to me! There will not be a day that goes by that I wont tell you that...cause you cant tell the ones you love enough how much you care about them. Love ya hon! MUAH