Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday Going's On

So much to do...and so little time to do it in.

Laundry and dishes top the list. At least I need to wash my work clothes so I have something to wear tomorrow.

Then it's off to town to purge the Polly Pockets and price things for the garage sale.

And a birthday party for my mom's foster sons at noon. Craig is turning 16 and Anthony turned 15.

I'll be glad when this sale is over. I have to try to get to the back wall of bins too..so I can find that dang book. The one I ordered isn't here yet and I really wanted it for this weekend so I could crank out some sample invites for Bruce and Irene. That book has some awesome ideas in it too!

I'll post some pics of the ones that I did do...as soon as I show them to Bruce and Irene!
Have a great Sunday.

No comments: