Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another Marlar Mission

I swear...once I get something in my head I'm just not satisfied until I see the thought through. I'm on a Marlar Secret Agent Mission this week...it's such a highly classified mission, that only one other person knows about it.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my cousin Donna on the other Marlar Mission though. I did hear from my Aunt Debbie though. She sent me a list of charges and convictions on my uncle. Even though he was the black sheep of the family, he still deserves a proper headstone. It's my life mission...before I die...to get him one...no matter what. Hopefully soon I'll find out the information that I need.

I swear, us Marlar's are too stubborn and headstrong sometimes. But we do what we gotta do to get that mission accomplished.

On another note, school starts in 15 days. I know this because my birthday is 2 days before that. I can hardly wait and I know the kids are getting excited and antsy too. Let's hope it goes fast or they'll be driving me nutso!

That's all for now...have a great Tuesday...catch you on the flip side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I thought that I should visit your blog page once again, just out of curiousity more than anything. I really enjoy reading all your entries. One of which is so very special to me. I am still so very impressed at how you can sit down and just write what comes to mind and do it so effortlessly. I have made this page one of my many to stop in and check out daily. Just to see if you have posted something. Usually you tell me when you have, today I just lucked up and found that you had posted a new one. So lucky me. Anyway babes keep up the good work....I love ya !! bttt