Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Best Man and The Bridesmaid

I'm talking about Tiffany and Qui.
Two of the most fun people I have ever met in my life.
Two people that I am proud and priviledged to know.
Two people that I am honored to work with for Bruce and Irene's Wedding.
Two people I can't wait to meet.
Two people that I love very dearly and will always be in my heart forever.

You see, we all met on Full Tilt Poker.

Tiff and I have been playing for about a year together...but have just recently "connected" so to speak. We have discovered that we have more in common with each other, than we do with our real sisters. We are 2 bodies, one brain. What she thinks, I say...and vice versa. And comical as all get out too! That girl can make me laugh so hard that I cry. I love her to pieces and as my dad would say, she's good people. I could rave on all day about this girl. She totally makes my day and I can't wait for her to get to Minnesota for this wedding. Minnesota will SURELY never be the same after she leaves us to go back to Georgia. I love you to pieces Tiff!

Qui and I, on the other hand, have not been playing as long. And to be honest, I can't rightly remember exactly when we started playing together. But I'm glad he found his way to Table 13 or I might have missed that chance to even meet him. He also makes my laugh so hard that I cry. And he bought me a cordless mouse. LOVE my mouse!! He thinks that Tiff and I are nuts...and we're not telling him any different either! He'll find out in April when we all finally get to meet in person. He's the one that saves me from getting hit on at the table...he always claims he has dibs on me first...lol. Love that...and most times comical as all get out too! He is a very special person...one of a kind for sure. And he can dance. He does a great impression of Carlton from The Fresh Prince...love that! I love you to pieces too Sweetness!

Both of you rock my world and words cannot express the gratitude and honor that I feel in knowing you. You truly are two very special people in my life and I'll never forget you as long as I live. You have made an impression upon my heart that can't be unmolded. I truly love you both with all my heart. You both are an inspiration to me and I simply cannot wait to meet you!

See you at the table for now...and in April for real!
Muah, Muah, love ya's!!

TT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I only wish I could sit down and express myself like you can. What can I say, but you have truly become a dear friend of mine that I will always treasure. We have found that we have a lot in common and I am sure we will uncover more things as time goes by that we share.....I feel as though I have not gained a friend but yet a sister, who will forever be in my heart. I love ya !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Babe,
I really don't know how to start this hon. I'm just like Tiff who is not good at expessing things on paper like you can. Your latest blog you just posetd was really one of the nicest things a peson chas ever said about me and I was so touched hon. I am really speechless when I read it hon and don't know how to comment about it, who can? I just wanna say thank you so much hon and that I have lots of love for you babe and will always have your back hon. I don't think I have ever laughed as much or as hard since I met you and your twin (Tiff). I must also admitt I look forward to seeing you both so we can have a few laughs or alot of laughs. You know TT I feel so fortunate that I have you as a friend hon. I love you babe. Muah Muah!!

V-Man

Anonymous said...

Sweety,
Bruce and I are very happy that you expressed your feelings the way u did to Tiff and Qui.
We are so touched that the 3 of you are very much involved in our upcoming HAPPY EVENT and in our lives. April 25th/08 can't come soon enough for us. We are very proud to be called ma and pa by such wonderful kids like u all are.
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH