Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

Well one of my Marlar Missions anyway.

My Secret Agent Mission was that I was going to surprise Tiffany for her birthday. Now the original plan was to fly down on November 1st and get a hotel room and car rental. Then I'd show up at her driveway, call her up and ask her what's for breakfast, and then drive up and stay for breakfast. Complete with a DQ Cake. But that plan kinda changed.

She has been razzin' me all week about not believing that I'd be there before the end of the year. So Thursday night I got my ticket to Savannah, Georgia. Now keep in mind I'm doing this, chatting with her, watching her on the web cam, and playing poker. I didn't want to raise suspicion, so I had to multitask like no other so she wouldn't know what I was doing. Once I got my confirmation email...I forwarded it to her. The first time she didn't see it. So, I again forwarded it. THIS time...she saw it. I swear to God, it was like the VISA commercial. The look on her face was PRICELESS!!!! Then came the tears. She cried, I cried, we all cried. It was one of the most self gratifying things I have ever done.

So November 1-4 I am heading south to a birthday party at Tiff's. And I'm so looking forward to it. I can't wait to get some real southern home cooking, see the Atlantic Ocean, and just plain have fun. I've never been to Georgia, so it will be an awesome experience. And I can't forget my shot glass either! I get to fly into Atlanta for a plane change so I'm gonna have the Mack Daddy ready to rock for some awesome sky shots and hopefully the city skyline! I can't wait...I am so dang excited.

So Marlar Mission #2-Accomplished. I'll get back to you on Marlar Mission #1. The Jury is still out on that one...no pun intended!

Happy Saturday, ya'll. Muah's and Love's to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. You posted this one and I didn't even know it. Damn you are good woman !!!!! Yes you did surprise me with your little trip you planned. I just still can't believe you are doing this ! Best present EVER !!!! And I truly mean that. I am still in shock that someone would do something so sweet....We will have a blast in every sense of the word. The south will never be the same and it will be totally worth it. I love ya honey !!!!!