Monday, September 29, 2008

Anticipation

Heh. Those of you who REALLY know me, know that I have no patience.
I think I've said that before.

I'm anxiously awaiting my class schedule. They tell me that I'll have 3 classes to start with and Introduction to Graphic Design is one. That's all I know unil tomorrow.
Can I just find out already and order my books and software?

I already ordered my art kit. Heck, I get some paints and pencils and canvas too! Apparently, I'll be taking some artsy-like courses.
At our weekly trip to Wal-Mart, in the craft aisle, Erik thought I needed an easel. Heh.
Smart boy.

I did get my scraproom well on its way to clean. I rearranged some things and have to sort some others. I even hung my GMF picture up...heh. I have incorporated ORANGE (Thanks KESTI!) into my room. I'm trying to broaden my horizons, so to speak. It's growing on me. Slowly.

Erik's got a game tonight. In Reidsville (home field). I think we'll have a picnic again. That was fun on Wednesday when we did it. Mack Daddy is all ready to go too. The principal loves when I bring Mack Daddy. Heh. They'll be putting some of my pictures in the yearbook, he says. I'll be a published photographer. Heh. Watch out National Geographic, here I come! HEH!!

Okay, I'm off to get into work early so I can leave early today.
Lynn...I got your stamps for $11.55 total. A steal if I do say so myself. Heh!
Mother...I may need you to go pick up an unofficial transcript after all. Or hurry their asses up anyway. I'll call you.
Have a great Monday!
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u will have to send me another form with your signature on it...i threw the other away lol........your neglected mother