Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quick Note

I have a headache. I woke up with it.
We have to make a decision about this van.
That they want too much dollars for.
We need a second vehicle.
Just can't afford a high payment.
Ugh.
What to do, what to do.
Any suggestions?

I'm thinking about going back to school.
Just tossing the idea around actually.
Graphic Design.
I want to work from home and be like Cathy Z.
I see a major scrapbooking company in Utah is hiring Graphic Designers.
With 4 years experience.
Ugh. Again.

I have to take the kids to school today.
Erik has a game, that I will miss due to lack of gas funding.
He'll be busy today.
Game tonight, then pack for his Scout weekend trip.
I imagine I'll be doing some of that for him.
Ugh. I'm tired already.

I'm off to get kids to school and begin my day.
Lord, please give me strength.
Amen.
Happy Thursday. Maybe.
Love,
TT

No comments: