Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thursday's Post

ETA: This was typed up on Thursday...I was waiting to take the pictures! ENJOY!


Happy Thursday!

Sorry if I have been a little flighty and absent this week…I was pre-occupied with my mom’s gallbladder surgery, which by the way, went fine.

They removed her gallbladder and some stones, one of which was the size of those rubber bouncy balls!! I asked the Doc to save it…I wanted to see! I couldn’t imagine…no wonder she was so sick!

So with all that going on, I spent the night with Megan, Ashley, Natalea, Gabryelle, and Remmie (and Megan’s friend Dana) at mom’s house. I just didn’t feel comfortable leaving those girls with my little brother but Megan was awesome…she even fed Remmie for me!! I gave him his medicine though…but she did the rest! I know now, if anything happened to mom, I’d be pretty confident I could handle Remmie. Although it helped that he was pretty good for us too.

So we had a little pizza/slumber party although we were all in bed by 9:30 because I had to get up for work. That was awesome too…only having to drive 5 minutes to get to work. I got to play poker until 8:45 today instead of 7:45! That was really nice.

Oh and the best part…I made a chore list for the girls to do when I went to work…you know, take the garbage out, do the laundry, and pick up the house, those kinds of things…and they had it almost done before I even left! AND even did some extra…like sweep and mop the floors! Way to go girlies!!

I called Megan to let her know that mom would be home in about 20 minutes…she informed me they were making mom a Gignamous card…Megan hollered at the girls…”20 minutes people, 20 minutes!” like she was a Director on the set of some hot movie or something. I swear that kid is funny when she’s not crabby!

When I stopped over for lunch, I saw the Welcome Home sign the girls made and then they had to show me that mongo HUGE card…pieced together with duct tape…ROTFLMAO!!
Only my nieces and daughters would come up with that…too stinkin’ funny!!

Outside of Card
Inside of Card
I also found my mom making them lunch and chewed butt…and finished making lunch after I kicked her out of the kitchen. She is glad to be home now though! We’re glad to have her back home too…especially Remmie…he missed his momma!

One more day until the weekend…
Love,
TT

No comments: