Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Saturday!


I tried to sleep in, but it just wasn't working out that way today. I was sleeping by 9pm so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to sleep in.



Erik and his team won his game on Thursday. The score was 45-6 which makes them undefeated still. We are pretty proud of him. He keeps track of his tackles and lets me know just how many he did in one game. And, while I was there for the first half, he played almost the whole time. Which, in Jr. High Football, means that he's a pretty good player for the coaches to keep him in.

Erik-Football-7th Grade-Defensive Tackle-2007

Monday night is the Pumpkin Bowl and it looks like the 7th and 8th graders will be playing the first half together...then for the second half...the winners of the first 2 quarters will play each other. It should be fun and interesting both at the same time. Hopefully, it won't be too cold. I might have to dig out mittens and hats though, we will have to see.

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sweety,
you must be proud of your big man.
please tell him i am very proud of him as well,
keep blogging love to read your adventures

Love MOM