Friday, March 20, 2009

Too Funky

Hey, you're just too funky for me....
And I'll show you heaven if you let me.

WTH? I wish he would...hehehe.

Happy Friday, y'all.
I'll be out of commish this weekend as we tear down this room and paint it up a pretty aqua-blue-ish color to go with my red accents. We're doing it this weekend 'cause we just got the word (WOOOOORRRRDDDDD!!) that Tommy won't be heading up north until next weekend. So be it then, let's paint. You can reach me by cell or telephone though...so I'm not totally outta commish.

I won't be painting however. Tommy and the girls will be painting my room for me. It's not that big and SHOULD only take an hour. SHOULD being the key word.
I will be at a crop. Thank goodness. That reminds me, I need to pick something up for lunch. We're having sandwiches and whatever we bring. Not a bad deal for $5. All day long cropping and drinks, food, and chatter. Women time, with adults. Priceless.

I better go pack up my gear and move some of this stuff to the other room. No eating on the dining room table for the weekend.

Cheerio!
Toodles!
TTFN!
(Shout out to Lynn and Quinn...Happy Remodeling!)
Love,
TT

No comments: