Monday, March 2, 2009

One Hour and 7 Days

In just one hour my dear husband will wake up to my world and join those of us in the daytime hours of work.
Yep.
He ACTUALLY starts his job today.
I think he's as excited as I am and a little bit nervous as well.
I actually had to tell him to turn off the tv at midnight and go to sleep.
So for the next 2 weeks he'll be on the dayshift 7am-3pm and we'll get to tuck kids in together.
Then it's off to boot camp Forsythe for more extensive training where he'll spend the week up there and be home on the weekends. For 4 weeks.
I'll be spending my time doing dishes in the wee hours of my morning.
That starts today, actually.

7 days left of Algebra.
I know you are probably sick of me talking about it, but dang it I.LOATHE.ALGEBRA.
It truly is a foreign language to me. FOR REALSIES.
Because of my stress about Algebra and my workload at work, my grades have suffered and I did not, nor will I, make the Dean's List this term.
And we'll see if I hear from my student advisor or not regarding this next term's classes, before I enroll for another term.
I really need to win that Mega Millions so I can quit working and concentrate on school.

Happy Monday!
Love,
TT

No comments: