Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Schedule Changes

Oh man, what a day already!
Tommy didn't get home until 5:30 last night.
But he had a great day, so it's all good.

Today brings on some schedule changes though.
He has to be to work at 6:15 which means leaving here at 5:30.
Which means I get no morning peace and quiet 'cause he has to get up at 4:30.
I'll have to take my shower at 5:30 so I can get ready in peace and then get the childrens up and dressed.
I'm tired already. Heh.

Tonight we have high school orientation at 6:30. They're feeding us supper, so we don't have to worry about that tonight. Whew. Also means no scouts tonight. Erik is bummed.
He likes his scouting adventures. And the guys in the troop.

We'll see what Tommy's schedule is for the rest of the week maybe.
They may just tell him day by day.
We'll see.

Happy Tuesday!
Love,
TT

No comments: