Thursday, July 17, 2008

Weekend Agenda

Ok so this will be the last blog post until Monday...
Here's the rundown of my weekend expectations...
Friday...
Fly from Savannah to Atlanta to Cincinnati to Minneapolis...Tess will pick me up on her way home from work. I'll spend the night there or at mom's...kinda undecided although I did tell Ash I'd sleep there. Probably will have supper at Basilleo's with Cheryl...not much else planned after that.
Saturday...
Probably stop down and visit Lynn for a bit...see if Tom forgot anything...then get ready for our date with Neil...have supper somewhere...see the show...spend the night at mom's or Tess's.
Sunday...
Pack up and head to the airport for my flight to Detroit to Atlanta to Savannah. I'll get home around 1 a.m....get some shuteye for a few hours and be to work by 8 a.m.

Ah..yes...all in a weekend's jet-setting work.
{I'm tired already, but it'll be worth it, I'm sure!}

Ok, I printed out my maps and ticket information {while I was thinking of it}, so that's done. Now all I have left to do is pack.

Oh and my thought for the day...that actually woke me up this morning at 2:30...
Good thing I typed all Neal Fox's papers in school, so that he could become a principal. Shhh...don't tell Jack Knotz now! (He probably knew just from the look on my face everyday in class! I'm SURE I had a permagrin on my face in typing class with Neal!)

The thought of him being a prinicipal...kinda makes me self conscious about my grammar. Ha!

Sorry..I have been on a 1987-88 kick lately...has mucho to do with that damn class reunion too. Much as I hate to admit it, but I really wanted to go...even if some folks in my class are snobby bitches...and I say that truthfully. Some folks just won't ever appreciate human beings. Others, well, they have achieved much and I'm proud of them...and proud that our class co-valedictorian is who she is...You go girl...Be LOUD AND PROUD!! And Jesse Ostrom...who's mom used to own Ostrom's Hallmark...is a lawyer...WHODA THUNK THAT ONE!!?? Some folks I'm proud of, others can kiss my white ass...they know who they are. Funny how 2 brothers can be total opposites...Here's a link if you want to read up on them (the classmates, not the brothers):

http://www.faribault1988.myevent.com/3/registration.htm

Happy Thursday!
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Someone else who feels the way I do about our high school class. We had a very stuck-up class. I remember you as fun-loving, having lots of energy and always a smile on your face! In fact, weren't you and V team managers?

I live in Mpls, but won't attend because it hasn't changed. Those who wouldn't give me the time of day at 17, still won't give me the time of day at 38. I rather spend the $27 on srapbooking supplies.

Oh well. Take care and keep scrapin' Tanya.... you have a beautiful family.