Monday, July 28, 2008

Today

While today marks the 6th anniversary of my dad's death, I'm not going to dwell on that in this post.
Instead, here's what we did this weekend.

Erik took photos of his farm setup and yes, that's real sand from the ocean excursion earlier this summer. No, he doesn't need anymore farm stuff either. He has duplicates and I am trying to talk him into getting rid of the duplicates...you can back me up on this please. I like the last one he took looking into his shed. He doesn't know it yet, but he's turning into quite the photographer!



Hillbilly College Savings Fund...apparently those girls think they are getting to college on canadian coins...maybe if they sweet talk their Canuck Grandma Lucky, she'll fork over more of those two-ees...lol!


Ashley's "18" album...18 pictures on 18 purple girls...turned out quite cool, if I do say so myself. I am working on the case for it now...I'll post that tomorrow most likely. Then I'll ship it off to her...so watch your mail Ashley!


Happy Monday! Feels good to have a productive weekend finally! OH and George will be here in Atlanta on Saturday, if anyone wants to donate money for a ticket, I'll gladly take it!!! (I just can't watch him enough!)
Love,
TT

No comments: