Thursday, January 22, 2009

Out Sick

Yesterday I was out sick.
Dizzy, feverish, just plain yucky-blah.
I certainly wasn't driving 15 miles and arriving safely, so I called in.
And spent most of my day in bed.
Natalea came home at 10a.m. sick too.

Today it's back to work and normal.
And waiting on the W-2's to arrive from Minnesota.
If you see them, let me know.

And if you have any algebra tips, pass them on too.
I'm having a tough time with the fractions part of a linear equation.
Who dreamt up this crap?
I'd rather learn Geometry.
Gimme the shapes anyday!

Hey y'all...we have a black First Family!
I'm still tickled about that...and they're such a beautiful family too.
Stylish, graceful, and gorgeous!
We are truly lucky...and did ya hear?
President Obama froze the White House staff salaries...now that's what I'm talkin' about!
I think we're gonna be okay now.

Erik started baseball on Tuesday.
Natalea missed her last game yesterday, as did I.
I'll have to do a photo post soon.
Playoffs start next week too....Go Bobcats!

Happy Thursday!
Love,
TT

No comments: