Monday, June 1, 2009

Halfway

Today is June 1, 2009.
Halfway through the year.
Officially.

Packages were mailed at 11:00 a.m. my time...for those of you expecting them.
Hopefully my mattress will make it to the basement before I get there.
I still have some things to finish up and God willing, I'll get them done before Wednesday night.

This includes reading 100 pages in the Art History book. Ancient and Roman Art...get to the good stuff already...I want some Picasso and Van Gough. I have the online version at work and I'll try to get that read in my "down" time. Heh.

I think I have everything ready to go for the next 2 weeks here at work. My boss should be alright and I shouldn't have any phone calls. Key word being SHOULDN'T.

Anywho, on to the next Mission.
Toodles for today.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, FLYDAY!!
Love,
TT

No comments: