Saturday, March 29, 2008

Summer Fun In March

The hot sultry Georgia weather got the best of the girls today as they broke out the Slip N Slide. The temperature as of right this very minute is 82 degrees and the sun did decide to peek out for the afternoon.

Oh, it didn't start out like this. FIRST, they were going to suntan. They have a wedding to tan for, you know. THEN all of a sudden...OOOO....BRIGHT IDEA...Let's break out that brand new, never used, Slip N Slide by WHAM-O. Needless to say, I went out and helped them set it up. Then I went back in the house for my camera sans shoes or plastic. UGH. I ended up taking 140 photos...I love that Sports mode!! I just push the button and it click, click, click's all by itself so I am SURE not to miss that perfect shot.
Ahhh...to be young and carefree again.
You can't do this in Minnesota in March........





Happy Slip N Slide, Wet N Wild Saturday!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness what fun! LOVE all these AWESOME action shots! (((hugs)))
Love ya,
K