Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So Little Time

And so much to do!
This week is jam packed with stuff.
Tonight is boy scouts...
And school open house...
And baseball practice...
Tom has a dr. appointment today...
I have to work...
And school...
That's just for today.

The rest of the week looks the same.
Kinda.
Wednesday...
More school...I have an Algebra mid-term and a Illustration Project due Sunday by midnight.
Thursday is more school open house (for the little girls)...
Friday is the school dance (which I am chaperoning)...
Saturday is crop day...
Sunday is Erik's birthday...he wants to go bowling...
All that stress...no wonder I've been up since 2:30 a.m.!

No matter which way I look, I can't get around it...but I'll try to let God carry me this week so I can get through.
Say a prayer for Tommy...he's got some vertigo-ish issues...we'll find out today what's going on. I'll be going to see Dr. Salvo with him to make sure things get done and to give my report.
I'm off now to create my superhero photo for my project...wish me luck!!
Happy Tuesday!
Love,
TT

No comments: