Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mind Your Manners Please!

Ok...so this is a TRUE story....I KID YOU NOT!!!!
Queasy stomachs need not continue.
We're at the Pizza Buffet place in Statesboro, you know the one...behind Lowe's.
I'm at the buffet...with an East Indian behind me and he's grabbing pizza like it's going out of style...WITH HIS FINGERS.
Don't use the spatula or nothin'.
Just don't.
His plate is HEAPING full...2 pieces fall on the floor.
You know what's next, don't ya.
Yep, HE PICKED THEM UP and then PUT THEM BACK ON HIS PLATE.
He continues on through the line and sits down.
AND EATS THE FLOOR FALLEN PIZZA.
NAST-EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Now, I know I'm yankee and all, but I think it's world known that if something falls on the floor especially at a restaurant with 20,000 college kids around town, YOU DON'T EAT IT!!!
And he was with a girl...unknown if it was his mother, sister, or even worse...his girlfriend.
NAST-EEEEEEEEEEE.
I ain't lyin' y'all.
FOR REALSIES!!!

I don't think I've ever been so appalled in my life.
But other than that, we had a great outting in the 'Boro.
And my son actually cuddled with me IN the restaurant.
I gotta take those times when I can lately.
He's getting to be to adult anymore for cuddlin' with mama.

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all.
Don't eat pizza offen the floor neither.
It's bad manners. ;)
Heh.
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u did not tell me he was not from this country. third world countries eat worse things than pizza off the floor!!!!!!!!!!! see ya mom