Saturday, February 21, 2009

Madea Goes To Jail

I received this in my inbox from Tyler Perry yesterday...WAY TOO FUNNY NOT to share with y'all...We're off to see the movie in about 2 minutes...I'll post my review tonight!

AND..while I'm on the subject of Tyler Perry...
Check out The Family That Preys too...we bought that at the Movie Gallery since we couldn't find it at Wal-Mart. It's a shame that he brings so much to Georgia, yet the Wal-Mart can't make a Madea Movie display. GO TP! We're prayin' for you honeychild!
Love,
TT

READ THIS PART IN YOUR BEST MADEA VOICE!!

Hellrr,
Aurm, can you come down to County and put twenty dollas on my book. Girl Ibeen fightin' since I got in this place. They got women in this place with prostates...LOL. Antyway, come see me in MADEA GOES TO JAIL. The big housewill never be the same...you’ll see.
Signed,
MADEARRRR...

No comments: