Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change Has Come

Wow.
In all my years and wildest dreams, I never thought I'd live to see the DAY when there was a black President of the United States.
Awesome.
The pride I feel for America right now is unequivocal to anything I've ever felt before. The fact that America stepped up to the plate and WANTED to change is unimaginable.
I voted for Obama.
I did it for my children and my brother and my cousin and because I have a sense of pride for the black man, woman, and child. I did it for my family.
You see, I wasn't raised to be prejudice. I was raised to accept each person for who they are, not the color of their skin.
Thank you mother.
It was her doings, as dad was raised in the south and had a few prejudice bones in his body, but not always.
Change is good, and America is realizing that. It's about time.
Amen.
Happy Wednesday.
Love,
TT

No comments: