Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas The Night Before Christmas...

'Twas the night before Christmas,
And all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a mouse!

The stockings are hung by the door with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon will be here.

The children will be nestled all snug in their beds,
With visions of presents dancing in their heads.

The presents are wrapped and under the tree,
I sure hope they got something good for me!

Yes, Christmas is our favorite day,
So from our house to yours,
Have a safe and happy holiday!

Merry Christmas to all,
And to all a great night!

Love,
The Trump's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Tom and the kids I said Merry Christmas! This has truly been a blessed year for me.....for it was this year that we became such good friends. I couldnt have asked for a better present! I love ya....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE TRUMPS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to wish you and your family a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!
This year has been special for me too because I've met my true friends. I have a lot to be thankful for....

Thank you for your friendship, support and for being you.....

love

Anonymous said...

From Bruce and I we wish all the best snd nothing but great happiness to you, Tommy and the Kids. See u saturday.
Love MOM