Sunday, July 5, 2009

Minnesota

Well, we all made it to Minnesota safe and sound.
We didn't leave Vidalia until around 11:00 a.m. and got to Faribault at 1:3o p.m. We did stop in Hannibal, Missouri to sleep for 3 hours at the Welcome Center there. It was a fun drive and we got to go through St. Louis, MO to see the Arch. Of course we didn't stop like I wanted too, and I'm not even sure if we got any photos, but I'll be researching that after I get all my homework done for the week today.

Main thing is, we're here and now have to implement our plan of action. First on that list is getting jobs for us. Then finding us a house. I'll be making some phone calls as well as applying online and sending out my resume`.

I'll post photos when I get them edited.

Happy Sunday from Sunny Minnesota!
Love,
TT

1 comment:

Tiare said...

Glad you arrived safely! Good luck with everything!