Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Only At Our House

Well, only at the Trump house will you ever see these things happening. I just doesn't get any better than this.
Seashells from our expedition on Saturday to Tybee Island.

Suntanning on the back deck in our skivvies. Yes, my children hate clothes. Mo thinks she is the Queen of Naked when she gets to run around outside like this. Yes, I'm a bad mom...but it was so warm outside!!

Gabby's new pet...or soon to be as soon as she comes and captures them. Some sort of lizard...not Chameleon though, I don't think it changes color.

Someone call Geico and tell them to come get their mascot please??

2 Dogs, 1 Bowl. You'd think they were in love or something...ahhh...Puppy Love.

Put another log on the fire.
Cook me up some bacon and some beans.
Gotta love roasted marshmellows in the fireplace. They were pretty tasty too!!
These girls are having fun, I tell you.
And they did all this in one day. Well, except the shells.
But the rest of it was all in a day for them.
I love how they come up with new adventures to embark on. It's always something with these two and they sure are bonding well while they do it.

Happy Tuesday to you!
Love,
TT



No comments: