Friday, February 1, 2008

February Fridays

Happy Friday, February First!!
{Say that 5 times really fast!}

February Fridays will be consumed with Scrapbooking. I am challenging myself to scrap every single Friday in February.

Friday, February 8 is Erik's 13th birthday. It's hard to believe that he will be 13. Five more years and he'll be graduating high school...now that puts it into perspective for you!

Friday, February 29 is Leap Day. That's right, we get an extra day this year {as it was brought to my attention earlier.}

That's why the scrapbooking challenge on Fridays in February. I will start this morning and by the afternoon have a layout completed and uploaded. I will post them here and at my ScrapSupply gallery. I might even have to participate in the Gauntlet Challenge...just for shits and giggles....so to speak....pardon the French. Check out the link to the left for more information...make sure to read that February Newsletter!!

Until we meet again...
Happy Friday!!

TT

No comments: