Thursday, December 15, 2011

4 Weeks Post Op

Four weeks ago today I had my life changing bariatric surgery.  I took my measurements on November 16, 2011 and here's what they were:

Weight:  243 pounds
Hips:  54
Waist:  41
Bust:  41
Thigh:  33(R) and 34(L)
Arm:  17(R) and (L)

Today, December 15, 2011 I took my measurements and am happy to say they aren't the same as above!

Weight:  221 pounds
Hips:  51 inches
Waist:  38 inches
Bust:  41 inches  (Chest size is 37 inches)
Thigh:  31(R) and 32(L)
Arm:  16 (R + L)

So while progress is being made according to the numbers, I really haven't noticed too much.  My favorite pair of jeans still fit, but are just a tad bit loose.  I did notice right away that my bra can be clasped on the first set of hooks.  Maybe now I can go to Victoria's Secret! :)  I could never do that before.  I will try to take a photo today for my scrapbook to show the progress, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to see me in my underthings on here. :)
Thanks for all your support and love through all this.  Everyday I thank God for my family and friends!
Love,
TT

No comments: