Thursday, December 15, 2011

14

On December 3, 1997 I gave birth to my Gabryelle.  She is my second daughter and has been a joy (for the most part) for the last 14 years.  (I apologize for the late post Gabby!)

So at 14 she plays basketball (00) and volleyball. She's quirky, sarcastic, and humorous. She can come up with a quip faster than a comedian on the Comedy channel and it's so natural.  She gets almost straight A's and doesn't have to even TRY hard.  She does her homework and chores without being told or nagged on.  She loves to hang with her friends, both in and out of school.  She loves to do artsy fartsy things and has a great imagination.  She makes her parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles proud everyday.  I can't wait to see what the next 14 years brings from this child.  She will succeed in whatever she chooses to do in her life!
We love you Gabby Girl!
Love,
Mom

No comments: