Sunday, June 6, 2010

Since May 12, 2010

May 28, 2010 was my baby sister's 37th birthday. On the 29th her friends and husband threw her a suprise party.
The drive up north=4+ hours
Food and Drink=$200
The look on Tessie's face when she opened up the door to her kitchen with 30+ people staring back at her=
PRICELESS!!

We went to Tessie's softball game a couple of weeks ago and I was fortunate enough to catch her swinging the bat at that ball. She made it to first and eventually rounded the rest of the bases to home plate. Her team lost, but not without a fight and not by much!



Ashley had a hairbrained idea to throw her mom a suprise party. So she planned and schemed and threw her one for the family the weekend before her birthday. Ashley even told a white lie to get money so she could pay for it! I was so proud of Ashley for doing this big project by herself with minimal help from me!
Way to go Ashley!!




Mother's Day 2010 was celebrated at my Aunt Danna's house with my Aunt Darlene, my mom, and my grandmother all in attendance. My uncle grilled brats and there were salads and beans and bars and good times as always.







Grandma and the girls. I made the girls huddle around grandma for this priceless photo. Ashley, Jaimee, Natalea, Gabby, and Monique all love their grandma and great-grandma. She's looking good!







Happy June y'all!
Love,
TT

No comments: